Welcome to Balu & Associates
We are a team of dedicated Engineers and professionally qualified Consultants in the field of Public Health Engineering. We undertake consultancy works such as planning, designing and costing of water, wastewater, storm water and fire fighting systems for all types of buildings.
Scope of services:
- Planning and designing of External and Internal water Supply, sanitary and storm water, drainage systems.
- Planning and designing of Water Treatment Plants and Effluent Treatment Plants.
- Planning and designing of Fire Fighting Systems (Hydrant & Sprinkle.)
- Preparing schematic preliminary and working drawings.
- Preparing detailed estimate, schedule of quantities and technical specifications.
- Preparing tender document.
- Coordinate with Architects/Clients by attending meetings.
Incepted as SWANCON Consultants (P) Ltd. in the year 1990 by Mr. B.S. Rajagopalan, a veteran in the field of Public Heat. Engineering, it was converted into a Partnership firm Balu & Mukund in January 2004. It was rechristened as Balu & Associates in April 2007.
Mr. T.Balasubramanien. B.E., PGDFS., - The Proprietor of M/s. Balu & Associates has more than 20 years of experience specifically in the design of water supply, sewerage and storm water drainage system. He is incharge and head of the consultancy firm.
To offer planning & designing cost-effective plumbing systems, treatment plants and fire fighting systems.